Graduate Customer Support Engineer Electronic Engineering (Belfast)
The client is an established provider of information systems to the FMCG sector, specialising in enabling their customers to achieve compliance at the lowest cost through the elimination of risk and the improvement of performance.
- The Graduate Customer Support Engineer is a client-facing job providing support from software and hardware installation/configuration and wiring to operator training and reporting.
- The successful applicant to the Graduate Customer Support Engineer job will receive tailored training at our client's Wiltshire HQ.
- Educated to degree level in Electronic Engineering
- PLC knowledge
- Strong interpersonal and communicative skills
- Ability to work autonomously
- Full driving license required
- Travel Expenses & Company Car.