2 days left
- Full Time
We are a growing international financial services company that provides services to Private Equity and Real Estate Fund Managers across the globe.
My client now has offices in over 10 international locations and works for over 300 funds across over 30 countries.
We are a truly international company and offer good career development prospects.
- Responsible for the preparation of Financial Statements with Disclosures and other ad-hoc financial information for our Clients
- Preparation and delivery of administrative tasks required by our Clients (for example fund drawdowns and distributions) and of investor communications
- Take ownership and respond Client/Investor queries within 24 hours of receipt o Communicate and build relationships with individuals at senior levels within my client
- Completion of all work in line with standard procedures
- Contribute ideas to improve processes to either gain efficiencies or reduce risk
- Oversee processing of financial information of junior team members and provide on the job training where required Person Specification
- Excellent organisational, prioritisation and interpersonal skills
- A strong 'Can Do' attitude o The ability to cope with multiple tasks and produce accurate work under the pressure of tight deadlines o and lead by example
- Strong ownership of tasks and sense of team work
- Experience in preparation of working paper files and Financial Statements with disclosures
- University Degree in Accountancy/Business/Maths or otherwise demonstrable strong aptitude for numeracy
- Fully / part qualified AAT preferable
- Successful completion of at least two ACCA or ACA exams
- Desire to complete either the ACCA or CIMA course towards full professional qualification Experience
- Minimum of two years' experience working in a professional office environment either within an accounts department or preferably within an accounting service provider
- Experience in processing and providing financial information for review
- Intermediate Excel skills