Accounting/Business Services Semi Senior
3 days left
- Part Time
There is a tremendous opportunity for an experienced and motivated AAT/ACA/ACCA Part Qualified Accountant to join this vibrant and energetic Top 10, Stoke-based firm, supporting the accounts team.
- As an Accountant you will have a varied and busy workload, being delegated work from a varied client portfolio ranging from High Net Worth Individuals and charities to SMEs, including owner-managers and entrepreneurs.
- You will be responsible for the preparation of accounts, VAT returns, and tax returns and you will need to be proficient in a variety of Microsoft packages (Excel, Word, and Outlook) and preferably experienced using both Sage and Xero.
- You will be required to be autonomous, flexible and hard working to ensure accounts are completed within time-frames and budget effectively.
- This dynamic and friendly firm is looking for an outgoing, confident individual who can liaise with client contacts of all levels.
- ACA/ACCA/AAT qualified
- Adaptable and flexible
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- The successful Accountant will be offered a very competitive salary which will vary depending on experience.
- This is a warm and close-knit team who pride themselves on their friendly approach, acting as the first point of contact for clients, providing a personalized service in a truly rewarding and client-facing role.