English Teacher in Shanghai, China
We at Noble House Asia have fantastic teaching positions available in Shanghai. We work with several respected English language schools in the city and currently have an exciting position which has recently become available.
We have 1 position currently available – with starting dates in Feb, March, April.
- You will provide quality education with a confident and friendly approach.
- You will deliver engaging lessons, providing students with the feedback they need to improve.
- The post is suitable for all levels of teaching experience as training is provided.
- Teachers do not need to write their own lesson plans as a curriculum is supplied, as well as teaching materials.
- Excellent communication skills
- Organisation skills
- A passion for inclusive education
- We are looking for graduates and undergraduates, native level English speakers, due to visa restrictions, who have a real interest in teaching, travel and learning about Chinese culture.
- Experience is not essential as training is provided to the right candidate.
- The schools we are partnered with are very professional and highly respected language schools in their cities.
- These positions offer a fantastic opportunity to live, work and earn in some of the most dynamic and exciting cities in the world. Gain experience and add to your CV – a great opportunity to socialise and network also.
- Attractive salary – £23,000 – depending on experience and suitability for the role (Very good wage in China).
- Accommodation costs subsidised, including all utilities.
- Airfare subsidised (return).
- 12-month contract (open to extension on its conclusion).
- Airport pick up.
- Constant support and communication throughout your stay.
- Maximum - 23 teaching hours per week – paid holiday, as well as all Chinese public holidays.
- Working visa provided
- Full insurance included
- End of contract bonus.
- Graduates: for the full 12-month contract.
- Undergraduates: For short term contracts. Benefits to compete with a full-term contract. However, airfare and accommodation subsidy are not included.
- Volunteer Opportunities: We also have volunteer packages available for undergraduates. Your role as a volunteer will be to assist teachers at a school in Beijing, helping students who would not normally have access to international teachers. Benefits include free accommodation, financial assistance, free Mandarin lessons and cultural excursions. A fantastic way to visit China and to make a real difference to lives whilst you are there.
- This proud, all-ability community school aims to develop their students to reach their full potential, helping them to mature into successful, caring, resilient and respectful young people. Staff are well supported and encouraged to deliver a challenging learning environment