1 day left
- Full Time
Amazing company with great benefits and an even greater team. This is a busy varied role supporting the Finance team where you have the opportunity to grow within the role and expand on existing skills.
Our client is a high end kitchen developer that pride themselves on their exclusive and luxury brand. This is an exciting opportunity for a Customer Service Administrator to support a massively growing brand, with the prospect of large progression within the role.
Providing Financial Admin support to the finance team for the purchase ledger side, focusing on inputting supplier invoices into the CRM system, reconciling costs against previous supplier invoices, using general financial and accounting knowledge to ensure all information is inputted correctly!
- Use in house CRM system to upload and input invoice details (around 1000 invoices/month)
- Data entry - ensuring all information is input correctly and reconciled on the system
- Reconciling credit limit and credit notes against data inputted
- General and basic understanding of accounting under purchase ledger
- Highlighting cost areas of concern and suggesting areas of improvements
- Liaising with the finance department with regards to establishing monthly evaluation of work done, goods received and services rendered for invoice preparation and verification
- Ensure that all cost related work is in compliance with procurement contracts
- Understand the corporate and project specific cost procedures and carry out all work in accordance with these
- Bright, confident, with a positive attitude
- MS Office skills - Word, Excel, Outlook
- Sage experience Ideal
- Database system experience
- Data entry experience
- General accounting knowledge with understanding of Purchase Ledger
- General Administration experience
- Team player
- Self motivated, enthusiastic, and driven attitude