Fitness Instructor Apprenticeship
7 days left
- Full Time
If you are looking to start a career in the fitness industry and have a passion to work with customers around healthy living then the Fitness Instructor Apprenticeship is your first step towards this goal.
We are looking for individuals who are motivated and have a passion for fitness to begin their career in a fitness environment. Within this apprenticeship you will gain a fully nationally recognised Fitness Instructor qualification to enable you to work in this role.
- Work closely with experienced instructors within the gym to deliver Everyone Active Inductions, Personal Goal Setting Sessions and group training
- Gain first-hand experience and skills around working with clients who have specific fitness goals
- Interact with all clients on the gym floor
- Ensure clients have a positive experience and continue to be active
- You will learn how we encourage our customers to utilise online products and services to maintain and measure their own activity levels
- All of this experience and skills development will be within your structured 12 month apprenticeship programme and linked to the nationally recognised standards
- Across the 12 month Apprenticeship you will gain:
- Gym Instructor Level 2 Qualification
- Level 2 Certificate in Leisure Operations
- Added CPD course (Studio Cycle / Circuit Training / Adolescences / ETM)
- Drive and commitment to develop a career in the fitness industry
- Keen to learn and become a valued member of the team
- Flexible skills
- Attributes to develop into the future.
- Salary dependent on location from the start of your apprenticeship (including your training period)
- Free use of gym and swimming pool
- Paid holidays
- On-going training opportunities