2 days left
- Full Time
A well-established and highly reputable dealer of Managed Print Services, established over 15 years ago, have recently experienced major growth and are currently looking to add an additional Field Service Engineer to their technical team. This specific vacancy is advertising a Photocopier Engineer covering Sussex.
- Provide preventative maintenance, emergency repairs and general service of:
- Toshiba branded equipment.
- This will include both colour and mono photocopiers, printers and also multi functional devices (MFDs).
- You must have good area knowledge of Sussex
- Ensure that you are a presentable at all times
- Excellent customer service skills
- Networking/Connectivity skills are essential for this role
- You must be Sharp, Kyocera, UTAX or Toshiba manufacturer trained
- Experience servicing and repairing photocopiers, printers and multifunctional devicess (MFDs/MFPs)
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- If you have the ability to install print management software, for example; Equitrac/SafeCom/Papercut then please let us know as this will help with your application
- Excellent competitive salary up to £30,000 per annum
- Company Car
- Fuel Card
- Company Pension
- Ongoing training and development for Sharp, Kyocera/UTAX and Toshiba products