2 days left
- Full Time
This Dorset based Group prides itself on the provision of care it delivers to those in need throughout their well-established sites across the South of England. The group is looking to expand and grow. Managing the accounts for this busy group is quite a task and needs someone with keen skills and experience.
You will be tasked with the responsibility for the full accounting of one of these sites with an annual turnover of GBP5m so the ideal candidate will be a good all-rounder who is looking for a new role with career development for an ever-expanding organisation.
- Assisting the Financial Controller
- All financial transactions - sales & purchase invoices.
- Payroll for all employees
- Cash management including daily cashflow projections
- Sage & Sage Payroll
- Make and review accruals, prepayments, accrued/deferred income
- Excellent Excel skills required inc: spreadsheets, pivot tables and V-lookups
In return, you will receive:
- Good competitive starting salary
- Accessible air-conditioned offices
- Training & development opportunities
- Strong management & support
- Work with a friendly, supportive team
- 21 days holiday
- Full and thorough induction
- Full training and support given
- Easily commutable from Bournemouth, Poole & Christchurch, Dorset