Copywriter - Media
2 days left
- Full Time
WSP have partnered with a well-known media brand as they are currently seeking a Journalism / English / Media graduate to join their marketing team as a Copywriter Campaign Executive. Writing compelling copy for their Ecommerce Marketing activity, Digital Newspaper and Online, Digital Presence which generates over 3 million hits a day.
The exposure you want in your career is readily available with this opportunity. You will be using your creative knack to produce exciting Campaign Headlines, Slogans, Catch Phrases, Straplines and Body Copy to be read by a substantial amount of people, an audience that no other brand in the world could match.
- Writing clear, persuasive, original copy through various products and channels incorporating product USPs.
- Work with a wealth of different brands and adapt your style of writing to a plethora of audience types. Including: paper ads, supplements, emails, search engine marketing, websites and articles.
- Working closely with the creative team to ensure that the visual elements of all web pages complement your words.
- Proofreading copy ensuring all spelling and grammar are of highest standard
- Amend, revise or redevelop adverts or campaigns in response to feedback from the teams you will be working with: Marketing, Creative, Vertical Teams, Agencies
- Work on several, exciting campaigns at the same time and be able to produce quality copy
- 6 months to 1 years experience in a similar copywriting/marketing role
- A degree in one of the following: English, Communication, Media Studies or Journalism.
- A passion for writing, a well organised approach and a fine attention to detail.
- Up to £30,000 basic salary and a 10% yearly bonus
- Work from luxurious open plan offices located in the heart of South West London
- Great Location with amazing transport links.