Basic Air Conditioning Engineer
2 days left
- Full Time
Basic Air Conditioning Service Engineer required in London area for a leading nationwide air conditioning company that has 4 regional offices and been expanding since it formed in 2001. Our client offers their customers a complete turnkey solution for the installation, service, maintenance, fault finding and repair on a range of air conditioning solutions.
Their expanding client base consists of long standing client relationships with factories such as Tate & Lyle and Proctor & Gamble, hotel chains including Hilton, Thistle and Marriott as well as David Lloyd Leisure and Wren Kitchen stores.
Our client is renowned for providing first-class customer service and exceptional quality of work with their engineers clearly demonstrating a high level technical mastery.
- 2079 Safe Handling of Refrigerants (F-Gas) Cat-1
- Full UK Driving Licence
- NVQ / C&G level 2 or 3 in Air Conditioning and Refrigeration
- Must be able to work on Air Con split units, VRVs and AHUs unsupervised for basic servicing and minor fault finding.
- Be located within a 1 hour driving distance to Central London covering sites across London and home counties.
- Basic Salary of £28,850 OTE £35K - £40K+
- Overtime (available all year round)
- Travel Paid after 1 hour to and from site
- On call allowance (1 in 4, £1,200 guaranteed)
- Full equipped company van (work use and commuting only)
- Pension & 28 Days Holidays (INC Bank Holidays)
- Performance Bonus of up to £2,600 per annum, paid June and Dec
- Company uniform