Digital Design Intern (3 months duration)
6 days left
- Full Time
Adludio is an AdTech start-up based in London’s tech city, following a mission to develop a range of more efficient and enjoyable ad formats. We believe that by developing adverts which people want to interact, "sensory advertising" with rather than actively avoid, you create an environment which leads to less annoyance for the user, a more effective and positive reach for the brand, and a less intrusive, more efficient ad footprint for the publisher. In order to achieve these aims we have built a team of passionate creatives, scientists, and entrepreneurs. We're constantly looking for talented people to add to our team. And we have one of the coolest offices in London, just by Leather Lane in Farringdon (which has one of the best street food markets in London every day). Adludio has a great company culture; we regularly play football all Mondays, we have lunch in our cool social place where we can play ping pong or pool after lunch or during our work if we need to rest a few minutes of it. Sound like something you’d like to be part of?
We are looking for a creative and passionate Digital Design graduate to work with our growing team and produce top quality graphic design that our users and clients will love. Our product is global, and our clients are big household names, so this is an opportunity to work on international campaigns with well-known brands that look great on a CV.
- Collaborating with the commercial, development and design teams to create first-class designs for our cross-platform products (web, mobile, tablet).
- Creating fun and eye-catching artwork that really reflects our product, and our clients’ brand needs.
- Creating animations, working prototypes, and complete ad units to serve online.
- Some marketing materials and other business collateral creation.
- Strong portfolio that demonstrates a range of style and creativity, with a strong eye for detail. Your portfolio should showcase highly original work.
- Ability to handle fast pace environment, and juggle a lot of balls.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (especially Photoshop).
- A focus on digital design rather than print.
- UX/UI design experience. (Desirable)
- Experience with 2D animation (in After Effects). (Desirable)
- Experience working within a brand’s guidelines. (Desirable)
- You will be trained on-the-job by experienced professionals; an opportunity to learn motion graphics in After Effects and interactive design too.
- Chance to work in a high growth environment, with great potential ‘to make your mark’ on big campaigns working with big brands.
- Opportunity to work with cutting edge products that have the potential of leaving their mark on the world.
- Chance to work in an experienced design team that values competence and creativity.