International Marketing Graduate Programme 2018
1 day left
- Full Time
Marketing teams at Dyson launch our latest machines to the world. They bring our technology to life in unconventional ways. No marketing gimmicks or clichés. Just the facts of our engineering superiority. Join us an International Marketing Graduate and you’ll be immersed in the heart of our strategic marketing activities – both in the UK and across the globe working directly with specialists in advertising, packaging, retail, events and digital.
- Over two years you’ll be assigned to a variety of international missions.
- For the first 12 months, you’ll be in our Global HQ getting to grips with our unique culture, understanding the Dyson story and acquiring the skills to blend years of engineering into a marketing strategy.
- Then, having proved your aptitude to drive Dyson forward, you’ll be raring to head overseas.
- It won’t be easy or comfortable so we look for people who are quick to learn and adapt to the pace. People who can get stuck into small tasks, but aren’t afraid of global projects.
- Our expectations are high. You’ll need to have a sharp mind, the ability to think differently and hold a strong academic record – you should have, or be expecting, a degree in any subject discipline.
- We’ll be looking for the ability to network effectively, work autonomously and show resilience.
- Fluency in additional languages is advantageous and it’s a bonus if you have experience in a busy, deadline-driven environment.
- Show us a passion for marketing and for Dyson and we’ll teach you the rest.
- £2,000 joining bonus
- Benefits include 27 days holiday + free on-site gym + pension