PPC Marketing Account Manager Graduate Scheme
PPC stands for pay-per-click and is one of the most popular forms of digital advertising. So, how does it work? Well, PPC does exactly what it says on the tin; advertisers list their ads on search engine results pages and then pay the search engine every time a user clicks on one. The better you are at identifying the users you want to click, the more effective your campaign and the happier your client. Simple.
We have fantastic training and mentorship programmes in place to help you get up to speed with what we do, learn how everything works and pass your Google exams
- You will be working directly with a portfolio of clients in a wide range of sectors spanning both business-to-business and business-to-consumer
- You will be able to evaluate campaign requirements and goals and to formulate the best approach for achieving these
- You will design and implement campaigns from scratch and may also be required to assess existing campaigns and identify opportunities for improvement
- You will regularly evaluate performance, working to continually optimise performance on behalf of your clients
- You will report back to clients and make recommendations based on your analysis
- Find out more about our training academies on our website:
- Intellectual curiosity and ambition are personality traits we love; you also must be a great team player, able to co-operate well and support your colleagues
- This is a fast-paced role and you must be enthusiastic and an organised self-starter
- You must be able to work autonomously and within a team
- You must be articulate and confident in dealing directly with clients in a wide range of roles and organisations
- Strong written English is essential, as you will be communicating extensively via email and preparing reports for clients
- You must be comfortable with spreadsheets and basic numeracy, to be able to present information clearly and to reason your way through problems
- As an individual committed to achieving high standards in everything you do, you must have an outstanding academic record including the following (or equivalents):
- Minimum of 320 UCAS points
- A predicted degree classification of 2:1 or above (in any subject)
- As an international company with global clients, language skills are a huge plus! We are currently in need of Dutch and Arabic speakers especially.
- Previous experience in our sector is a bonus, but certainly not necessary. Our marketers have completed a vast array of degrees – our teams include linguists, mathematicians, scientists, historians and even zoologists.
- At the point of application, the candidate must have the legal right to work in the UK as we are unable to sponsor visas as this time.
- Thanks to the rapid growth and our commitment to hiring predominantly at junior levels, there are fantastic opportunities for career progression.
- These include mentoring and training, development of our technical capabilities and thought leadership, driving strategy across multiple accounts, and ultimately the potential to manage a team of specialists.
- Friendly, approachable office atmosphere - and business-casual dress code
- Free breakfast (toast, spreads, fresh fruit, coffee, tea)
- Regular company socials (including bowling, Crystal Maze, quiz nights, annual Christmas and Summer parties to name a few!)
- On-site Games Room with ping pong and pool table
- The company pays for our lunch on the last Friday of every month
- On Friday’s at 4:30pm (aka. Four Thirsty) everyone can help themselves to a celebratory drink
- Cycle2Work scheme, free eye tests, a company mobile phone and season ticket loans (post 3-month probation)