A Time Inc company, the hiring company is a multi-award winning specialist in creating, delivering and optimising unique advertising solutions for brand campaigns online across display, video and branded content, and on all digital devices. It provides both brands and advertising or marketing agencies with the ability to identify and connect with their target audience. Clients include Sony, Universal and Microsoft.
You will join the company’s design and creative team to help produce rich media digital adverts as part of their client’s digital marketing campaigns. This is a brilliant entry level position to any young graphic designer looking to join a well-established media company and build an excellent array of commercial work experience.
The designs you will produce will be built to use across all digital devices in a rich video environment.
- Learn how the internal teams interact with each other from account managers, tech team, designers, finance and operations – this will give you a great appreciation of where design commercially fits into the media ecosystem.
- Assist the senior designers in producing HTML5 rich media “assets” for use across all devices.
- Learn how to take a client brief, design guidelines and deliver successful design results in a timely manner.
- Work with the Quality Assurance team to ensure designs built are tested for use across all devices, whilst retaining their desired “look and feel”.
- Understand and gather client’s design guidelines and goals in accordance with creating engaging client campaigns.
- There will be an element of offline designs made for print also.
- Educated to degree level, ideally in a design related subject.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Knowledge of Premier or AfterEffects would be a bonus.
- Any prior work experience in a design function would be a big bonus.
- Familiarity with print design is an advantage.
- Someone who enjoys working in an open and collaborative working environment.
- A high attention to detail.
- Work in an amazing open and creative office space complete with fully stocked kitchen, drum kit, darts board, video games and an all-round fantastic working environment, work won’t really feel like work!
- Join an amazingly successful creative agency which has won multiple awards.
- Work on client accounts for top tier multinational brands such as Sky, Virgin and Xbox to name three.