Financial Services Administrator
1 day left
- Full Time
BWD are delighted to be working in partnership with a York based Financial Planning firm seeking an experienced Financial Services Administrator to join their growing practice.
My client can offer you a dynamic and progressive working environment, strong management support, ongoing training and personal development, a competitive salary and excellent benefits package.
- Providing support to the advisers of the firm.
- Regularly liaise with product providers
- Be point of contact for client queries and assist with application completion
- Prepare client review statements and information, including performance stats
- Obtain protection and life quotations
- Research and prepare quotes and liaise with providers on terms.
- Clear focus on providing excellent client service
- Proven ability to work well in a team environment
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office software
- Providing assistance to advisers with presentations for seminars/venue booking etc
- Submitting business via online systems
- Placing deals and arranging investment switches
- Current technical knowledge of Pensions, Investment and Protection products, gained within an IFA environment
- Excellent written & communication skills
- Highly organised with the ability to manage own workload, working under pressure with a high level of accuracy