Junior LabVIEW Development Engineer - 13 month Placement
1 day left
- Full Time
This exciting opportunity based in the LabVIEW department at ASM Assembly Systems is available on a 13 month work placement for undergraduate students seeking sandwich placements as part of their studies. The anticipated start date for this placement would be 2nd July 2018.
- Working as part of a team of LabVIEW Software Development Engineers.
- Developing software applications to support design verification of current and future motion control technology.
- Designing and coding LabVIEW applications software.
- Supporting research and development teams within ASM, with the aid of LabVIEW applications and leading edge sensor technologies.
- Researching the advances in motion control technology modular test solutions.
- Being part of key ASM Engineering Projects.
- Being Responsible for ensuring LabVIEW applications are maintained and customer requirements are met.
- Currently working towards completion of Robotics/Electronics Engineering related degree.
- Knowledge of coding and LabVIEW software is desirable, though full training will be provided.
- Knowledge and experience with Electronics is desirable, though full training will be provided.
- Adaptable and keen to learn.