We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Junior/Graduate Designer to join our exciting and growing start-up team.
This role is seeking a junior/graduate designer with a strong passion for working in a fun, innovative, and fast-paced agency who do things differently.
We don’t pile people into a room looking at a wall and throw work across the room at them. Our home is bright, brand new, and set in 10,000sq/ft. of modern open plan office space with meeting rooms and a young friendly team.
If you want to design innovative, modern, and cutting-edge pixel perfect websites and systems then eJIGSAW would love to hear from you!
- Helping design websites, applications, and other digital graphics, to client deadlines.
- Designing creative campaigns (email templates, social media marketing materials & off-line marketing assets) for clients.
- Consistently creating high-quality, innovative and modern designs
- Attending client meetings to share ideas and collaborate with customers.
- Providing a high level of proactive customer service.
- Developing the role, your own skills, and researching new technologies and techniques when required.
- Experience designing responsive websites
- Experience of designing web applications and interfaces is desirable
- Experience of using the Adobe Creative Suite (Ai, Ps, Id etc.)
- Portfolio/website displaying previous work is required.
- The usual stuff – time management, ability to work under pressure, use your own initiative, communicate with other members of the team at all levels blah, blah, etc., etc.
- A competitive salary (dependent on experience)
- Transparent profit-share bonus (we do well, you do well)
- Private healthcare from BUPA with medical history disregarded
- Pension scheme
- Brand new hardware and software
- 29 days’ holiday (20 days annual leave, 8 bank holidays, 1 Birthday)
- Free drinks on ‘Beer Friday’
- Free onsite parking at our offices at Cheshire Oaks