1 day left
- Full Time
Black Sun is an internationally recognised, market leading stakeholder communications specialist, and working with some of the world’s largest international organisations. Combining a unique blend of strategic insight and in-depth corporate communications expertise we specialise in the development and delivery of best practice investor and corporate reporting programmes, sustainability reporting, employee engagement programmes and activities, and the development and delivery of digital communications.
- We are seeking an ambitious, talented, Junior Designer (Graduate) to join our growing creative team and work across a range of client projects.
- The successful candidate’s principal role of the Junior Designer is to respond to creative briefs, supporting the team with brainstorming activities, helping to create designs and maintaining the integrity of the work for our clients.
- The Junior Designer will work closely with the Creative Directors to build up their creative skills, to gain an in-depth understanding and knowledge of how to create compelling corporate communications designs, and to develop their technical, digital and publishing skills.
- Energetic and ambitious with an entrepreneurial streak?
- Excited about developing into an award-winning Designer?
- Interested in working on corporate communications projects for the world’s largest clients?
- A graduate with a BA graphic design / multimedia design or equivalent degree?
- Fully conversant with InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator?
- Good at communicating with strong interpersonal skills?
- Able to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines?
- Fanatical about design with a sophisticated, premium approach?
- Always aiming for pixel perfection?
- A creative thinker who understands the importance of messaging?
- Conceptual and strategic in your approach?
- Fun? (Good sense of humour is essential)