Junior Graphic Designer
We are looking for a creative and hard working Junior Graphic Designer to produce high quality design across all Wowcher/LivingSocial platforms.
As Junior Designer, you will contribute to the Design team’s daily image output for daily deals going live on site. You will also be creating a range of design for other departments, such as marketing and social media.
We work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment that is ideal for an individual who thrives under pressure, as well as being a self starter. You will need to demonstrate initiative, problem solving skills and attention to detail. We are looking for someone who consistently goes the extra mile to achieve a high standard across all design produced.
This is a great opportunity to learn and develop skills, particularly in Adobe Photoshop.
- Daily digital artwork design for national deals
- Product photography and filming for video content
- Design for Wowcher blog, marketing department and social media
- Ad-hoc photography for reviewing experiences such as restaurants and afternoon teas.
- Help the team contribute new ideas which can benefit the Design team or Wowcher/LivingSocial as a business.
- This is the ideal role for a graduate designer or someone with 1-2 years design experience.
- Creative and hard working designer
- Great initiative, problem solving skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent artwork and typography skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects throughout a fast-paced, deadline-driven week
- Proven ability to produce high quality images with an extensive portfolio of work
- Ability to follow brand guidelines
- Experience with Adobe After Effects/Premier Pro is desirable, but not essential. This can be learnt on the job.