Graduate / Junior Graphic and Motion Designer
Anomaly Group has an exciting opportunity for a Junior Graphic and Motion Designer to join their vibrant design team at their office in Salford Quays.
- Monthly content videos – creating animations on various topics for our school customers, such as anti-bullying, healthy eating, exercise and curriculum topics.
- Updating school storyboards – short videos we create for new clients as an introduction to their school, showing their values and ethos.
- Some print work may be required – promotional flyers or business cards.
- Prioritise work depending on deadlines/importance of job.
- Qualification in Graphic Design (College or higher)
- Maths and English GCSE
- Good English skills to proof read own work
- Knowledge of Adobe Suite - Particularly After Effects
- An interest in motion/animation and a desire to learn how to create it
- Good time keeping – can turn work around quickly
- Can work independently, under their own steam and as part of a small team.
- Some knowledge of print
- Experience filming (Desirable)
- Experience creating infographics (Desirable)
- Website design experience (Desirable)
- Knowledge of other languages (Desirable)