Junior VFX Maya Artist
- Compost Creative are looking for a VFX Graduate / Junior Maya Generalist to help out in studio on a range of creative VFX and Motion Graphic work.
- We're looking for a 3D artist with a good eye for detail and a good sense of image composition. We are keen to bring in an enthusiastic learner with a grounding in Maya, with knowledge of Modelling, Rendering, texturing etc
- Any knowledge in the following areas would be a great bonus (but not essential)
- Character animation / Rigging in Maya After Effects / Adobe CC / 3D Max / Nuke / Goleam
- Any other knowledge of plugins / applications / creative visual hobbies will be of interest to hear about upon interview.
- We are a small creative studio of 7 people, so enthusiasm and an ability to work in a small team structure is as much an importance as knowledge of software!
- Please only apply if you are able to work full time at our studio in Dalston - London.
- Applicants offering to work remotely or who require a visa will not be considered at this time.
- There is potential for the internship to become a full-time position should the 3 month internship go well.