Graphic Design Internship
We are a social enterprise in Birmingham working with the public, private and third sectors to develop young people's employability and welfare. We are looking for a graduate or student to come and work with us to complete an unpaid internship assisting with our marketing, communications and social media platforms. We’re a small team which means you will gain valuable experience across several areas- marketing, graphic design, and project management.
- Creating email marketing campaigns
- Liaising with partner marketing and communication teams
- Creating marketing materials for conferences and events
- Internal and external communications
- Working closely alongside a CEO attending meetings
- Designing the marketing collateral and graphic design for large scale fundraising campaigns
- This position would suit a recent graduate looking to build a career in marketing and graphic design.
- Knowledge/experience of marketing and graphic design.
- Knowledge/experience of design software e.g. Photoshop.
- An interest in community/social impact
- A creative mind set able to come up with innovative approaches to promoting the organisation’s work
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with good attention to detail
- Good organisation and administrative skills
Please note this opportunity is unpaid. Southampton Solent University does not endorse unpaid opportunities outside of the curriculum. However, should you decide to take on this position you need to consider your financial situation and consider how you would support yourself for the duration of the experience. If you have any questions about this opportunity please contact firstname.lastname@example.org .
Southampton Solent University has a limited funding scheme to support students on unpaid work experience or placement opportunities@ https://portal.solent.ac.uk/support/finance/student-funding/unpaid-placement-work-experience-grant.aspx