Graduate Trainee Graphic Designer
1 day left
- Full Time
Each year, Hamilton-Brown runs three graduate intakes and recruits a total of 15 Graduate Trainee Graphic Designers. We look for the brightest, most creative talent and offer a comprehensive training programme covering the use of Microsoft Office Suite for graphic design, Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign in addition to customer service skills training. We are looking for Graduates who want to fast-track their career within the graphic design industry.
- Have a degree or a comparable qualification in graphic design
- Be passionate about pursuing a career in graphic design
- Have a proven work history either having completed an internship or paid work (either full time or part time)
- Be a confident PC user
- Have a creative mind and a keen eye for detail
- Be organised and detail oriented
- Work well under pressure and to tight deadlines, whilst maintaining integrity and accuracy
- Be confident and used to delivering outstanding client service
- Be a flexible and enthusiastic team member with a “can-do” attitude.
- Our Graduate Trainee Graphic Design programme is split into five core modules involving both classroom sessions and on-the-job training, including job-shadowing and case studies before our graduates transition to “live” work for our prestigious and diverse array of corporate clients.
- Induction, introduction to Graphic Design and in-depth MS Office PowerPoint and Excel training, delivered by our in-house specialist Training and Quality Manager
- An introduction to Photoshop, including TV and digital assets
- An introduction to Illustrator
- An introduction to InDesign, including typography
- In-depth MS Office Word training
- Competitive Graduate salary, to be reviewed after 6 months
- Pension Scheme (employer matched)
- Season Ticket Loan
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Employee Discount Scheme