Investment Operations Administrator
1 day left
- Full Time
Are you looking for your next career move in the Financial Services sector? Do you have experience in Investment Administration?
This is an excellent opportunity to join this successful and growing financial services organisation, which offers bespoke lending and investment opportunities without the constraints of a high street network. This company are a relatively new name, but have gone from strength to strength, providing their team of employees with opportunities for gaining knowledge and experience.
- As an Investment Operations Administrator, you will complete back-office administration tasks for the Investment Operations team.
- You will place daily trades, transfers and amendments and be responsible for the setup, daily pricing and management of Investment products.
- Management and processing of documentation, report running and analysis, and quality checking will all be a part of your role.
- You will be required to complete complex queries and write to clients, and deal with some outbound calling.
- There may also be the occasion where you will need to provide overflow for the call centre.
- Investment Administration experience is essential for this role and you should have knowledge of investment set up and daily management.
- Ideally you will have the Investment Operations Certificate (IOC) although this is not essential.
- You will be a strong communicator, on the telephone, face to face and in writing, with excellent commercial knowledge.
- Strong excel skills are required as is the ability to analyse reports and provide accurate Management Information.
- 22 days annual leave, life insurance, medical cover, pension and childcare vouchers are also provided.
- This role is based in a central location within walking distance of Basingstoke train station.