Financial Services Administrator
1 day left
- Full Time
Bwd are delighted to be working in partnership with a Leeds based IFA practice who are looking to expand their current admin support team, due to an influx of business.
The main purpose of the role would be to provide dedicated support for the day to day administration of the practice to include regulatory requirements, client servicing, suitability letters, system administration and diary management.
- This particular role will be good if you like having accountability for specific cases.
- As a successful Financial Services Administrators the role will include diary management to prioritise workload in line with the adviser's commitments and to be efficient with the passing and receiving of information.
- In order to apply you will need to have GCSE Mathematics & English to grade B minimum.
- A relevant university degree and/or progress towards the Diploma in Financial Planning would be of benefit.
- You will need to have experience of working within a Financial Services role, within a support capacity.
- In return you will work in a prime location, receive a competitive salary, as well as a whole host of benefits.