Assistant Management Accountant
2 days left
- Full Time
A rapidly expanding, prestigious business with an instantly recognisable brand name. Based in newly refurbished offices in High Wycombe, offering a great working environment with plenty of on-site parking and good public transport links.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, we are looking for an Assistant Management Accountant to join the team.
- Prepare monthly accounts for approval
- Bank reconciliations, reconciliations of intercompany accounts
- Responsibility for general accruals and prepayments
- Maintain an accurate list of company assets and depreciation
- Develop and maintain financial analysis and reporting as required
- Assist with the completion of prior year P&L's
- We are looking for an ambitious individual who is keen to further their career in Accounts. Ideally, you will be an active ACCA or CIMA student or have aspirations to commence study.
- Ideally 1 - 2 years' experience in an Accounts environment.
- Strong communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Flourish in a fast-paced environment
- In addition, our client has a generous benefits package including, study support, 25 days holiday, pension, private medical and other perks.