Billing Administrator Part Qualified
1 day left
- Full Time
An opportunity has become available for a Billing Administrator, with epay Ltd, one of the UK's leading electronic payment solutions provider. epay Ltd connects large retailers and partners together in over 35 countries ranging from independent retailers, to high profile, recognised brands.
epayltd, have developed a great working environment and culture for its colleagues, whether its team building activities, or Pizza Friday, there is always something on the agenda. In terms of benefits, you can expect to receive, private health care, generous pension contributions, 24 days holiday, and subsidised gym membership to name a few!
Reporting in to the Shared Services Manager, the Billing Administrator will be responsible for raising and recording all billing, general AR administration for our France, Middle East, Turkey and Russia territories. The successful candidate will be part-qualified, and will have the opportunity to continue their studies, through the Company's Study Support Scheme, providing successful completion of probation.
- Ensure billing setups for the following territories, France, Middle East, Turkey and Russia.
- Ensure billing is accurate and done on a timely manner for the above territories.
- Weekly postings for the billing of the above territories.
- Work on the clearing accounts and ensure zero balance.
- Ensure mapping is done for management accountants
- Work on queries regarding billing issues and problem solving
- Ensure all tasks and setups are completed within the Console and / or Transact systems within the required SLA guidelines
- Liaising with and assisting the country managers with discrepancies and issues through to resolution
- Assisting with the implementation of new projects and developments in the receivables area
- Previous experience as part of a Finance department an advantage
- Preferably Part qualified (CIMA, ACCA, AAT) / Graduate
- Experience of high volume data input
- Good IT / systems understanding
- Works well within a team or on an individual basis
- Understanding of accounting postings