SEO & Digital Marketing Specialist
2 days left
- Full Time
This is a great opportunity to come in and take this online luxury homeware retail company to the next level through various digital marketing channels.
- The primary role of the Digital Marketing Specialist is to manage all SEO, digital marketing and web management activities.
- Devise strategies directed at securing new business, raising brand awareness and building a reputation in the consumer market.
- Develop and execute organic search/SEO strategies across our website to improve performance and rankings
- Utilising a range of SEO tools to identify and implement findings
- Regularly monitor and improve website performance
- Management of on-page activities including on-page audits, meta data audits and revisions, site copy additions, content and site structure reviews
- Management of off-site/external outreach activities including back-link analysis and cleansing, competitor analysis and link building
- Monitor and manage social media presence to maximise content outreach exposure and engagement
- Ongoing analysis and reporting of measurement of ROI
- Manage and monitor PPC campaigns and liaise with 3rd party account managers
- Line manage 2 marketing executives
- Degree educated in relevant subject or equivalent experience
- Excellent technical knowledge of SEO, PPC, web development, design and social media
- A clear understanding of how analytics and insights are used to inform marketing plans
- Demonstrable analytical capabilities to support analysis of channel performance (Google Analytics essential)
- Digital native with experience ideating and implementing digital campaigns
- Driven and enthusiastic with positive attitude