1 day left
- Full Time
This company is a growing and exciting business with offices worldwide, who are now looking to recruit a Finance Assistant with the intention of starting or continuing with their AAT (or similar) studies based at their Newcastle headquarters.
- As the Finance Assistant you will be responsible for the day to day accounting and internal and external reporting for 8 entities worldwide.
- The key focus to start with will be the Purchase Ledger where you will be processing invoices and employee expenses.
- You will also be processing on a daily basis the supplier payment runs and reconciling statements.
- However this role will evolve over time due to the growth and the changing needs of the company.
- To succeed in this role you will need to have strong Excel skills and excellent communication skills, with the desire to learn and develop.
- Working for this company you will get an excellent benefit package which includes fully paid study support, 25 days holidays + stats along with a really good work culture and excellent working environment.