German Speaking Hospitality Consultant
1 day left
- Full Time
This is a great opportunity for a German speaker with experience within the travel or hospitality industry. In this role, you will have the opportunity to develop a career in the high-end hospitality industry from a client service perspective.
This role is with a worldwide hotel corporation looking for a consultant to join their customer service team. You will be working shifts between 8am - 7pm (Monday - Friday). You will be the first point of contact for customers that are looking forward to the best holidays of their lives!
- Look after customer enquiries through phone and emails, ensuring that the best service is delivered according to the Service Level Agreement.
- Take any opportunity to upsell, maximising the company's revenue.
- Understand and inform clients on company's terms of condition and cancelation policies.
- Insure that all complaints are handled in the appropriate way according to the company's policies taking record of any information given by the client and report to a superior.
- Fluency in both written and spoken German and English.
- Education or/and experience related to the hospitality industry (hotels, travel agencies)
- Previous customer service experience
- Basic Knowledge of using OPERA or PROTEL PMS (Desirable)
- Given the nature of the role candidates must have excellent command of both German and English (both written and oral).
- Childcare Vouchers
- Season Ticket Loans
- Volunteer Service Leave (VSL)
- Discounted Cinema Vouchers
- Reduced Accommodation Rates
- Gym Flex Memberships
- Eye Care Vouchers
- Private Medical Insurance (PMI)
- Healthcare and Dental Plans
- Life Assurance
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- And many more