2 days left
- Full Time
The Meyer-Scott team have been assisting this Global operation to source professionals for many years across all their UK sites. It is easy to see why they are such a successful company to work for. They offer excellent remuneration, opportunities to progress and work in different environments yet still put their people first. Founded over a century ago this business has been making progress possible and driving positive sustainable change on every continent.
They have several UK based facilities, located in Shrewsbury, Desford, Wolverhampton and Peterlee in Durham. From Calgary to Cairo and from Sydney to Salt Lake City, our client operates hundreds of offices and facilities across the world. This client with its global presence, product breadth and financial strength enables them to win in today's competitive marketplaces - just think of the opportunities that would become available to you!
To prepare and issue monthly sales invoices on behalf of Caterpillar Shrewsbury Ltd.
To ensure that invoices are accurate, pricing is correct and contract/export control terms are adhered to.
Including the timely sending of the invoices to customers, booking of the sale and sales analysis. Also involves some processing of local supplier invoices and general accounting support.
- Compile and prepare the complete data for the customer invoices.
- Verify accuracy of prices and adherence to contract/export control terms.
- Ensure posting of customer invoices to accounts receivable.
- Reconcile all sales accounts on a monthly basis.
- Analyse, reports customer sales and margins.
- Assist the finance department with various accounting activities including the preparation and control of journal entries and the monthly closing process.
- Undertake special projects as assigned.
- Fluency in English speaking and writing, comfortable talking to customer accounts payable staff.
- Basic understanding of bookkeeping, invoicing, export documentation and VAT.
- AAT and a good GCSE in Maths and English or equivalent; including QBE.