1 day left
- Full Time
An Administrator is required to support Mortgage Consultants in the management of mortgage applications and processing of new mortgages.
- Act as the first 'port of call' for clients, lenders and conveyancers with any queries on a particular mortgage case and seek to resolve any queries arising.
- Build and maintain effective client relationships with all new and existing clients, effectively coordinating communication.
- Input, update and maintain data so that systems and files accurately reflect current position at all times.
- Produce written correspondence and documents in a timely and accurate manner.
- Manage diary system to monitor progress and progress chase as appropriate.
- Work effectively within the wider team, supporting others when required.
- The ideal candidate will be a strong administrator with customer service skills, who is able to communicate clearly and effectively and work towards an end goal.
- You should have previous experience within financial services, ideally with some experience of processing mortgage applications.
- A customer focused approach, attention to detail and strong PC skills are important as will be an organised approach and a commitment to completing tasks.
- This is an excellent opportunity to join a busy and growing team situated in a modern, convenient office with car parking.