1 day left
- Full Time
Grafton Banks is pleased to be working with a leading organisation to secure a motivated and ambitous graduate to join their established finance team in Reigate. The successful candidate will be working towards the production of routine and ad-hoc financial reporting, management information and analysis. The role requires the production of information to help understand and analyse financial performance supporting the team in delivery of strategic information to senior management with a specific focus on expense analysis including monthly reporting, forecasting and planning.
This role would ideally suit a graduate of finance & accountancy, or someone studying towards one of the AAT/ACCA/CIMA qualifications.
- Part Qualified Accountant (AAT/ACCA/CIMA)
- Strong technical competency (Excel)
- Ability to work well as part of a team
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- This role offers a highly competitive salary and benefits package along with the opportunity to gain excellent experience to support your professional qualification and personal development.