- Full Time
As the Finance Assistant you will be sitting in an accountancy department of 10 people reporting into the Finance Director. You will be in a transactional role and begin to progress your experience to assisting with month end duties.
The client is an events and conference organising company based in Central London.
- Allocating cash in daily
- Bank account reconciliations for 3 bank accounts ( GBP, EUR)
- Reporting cash balances daily to CEO & Directors
- Accounts payable - assistance with Accounts payable across 2 UK companies
- Sales Ledger - includes posting of automated sales ledger entries into the accounting system
- Balance sheet reconciliations for Key balance sheet accounts.
- Calculation of Sales commission - Including calculation for accrual purposes at month end & ready for payroll
- Dealing with VAT related queries
- Other month end duties as required
- Assist with Ad hoc projects
- Assist with Year End Audit
- Assist with Management Reporting as required
- Have worked in a transactional role for 6 months to 1 year.
- Be comfortable using Excel
- Ideally have used SUN (but not essential)