FM Helpdesk Administrator
1 day left
- Full Time
A local authority organisation is looking to recruit a Facilities Management Help-desk Administrator to work on site in Ormskirk.
This position will be offered on an initial 3 month contract, however there is a strong chance this could progress to a permanent position
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in a similar position and preferably experience on a CAFM system. You will need to be customer focused and an excellent communicator.
- Providing 1st line FM maintenance queries
- Assign job to Maintenance staff as appropriate
- Liaise with Management with regards to the maintenance.
- Liaising with both internal and external contacts
- Providing a world class customer service over the telephone
- Establishing the customers needs by asking effective questions
- Logging all information accurately on the CAFM system
- Dealing with queries and complaints
- Previous experience of delivering exceptional customer service
- Experience of working in a customer facing environment/helpdesk is essential
- Ability to problem solve and take ownership of each customer query
- Excellent communication skills and a passion for customer service