Financial Services Administrator
- Full Time
A fantastic opportunity has become available for a Financial Services Administrator within a successful IFA Practice within Hedge End area to join their expanding team, very exciting opportunity due to organic growth.
Progression opportunities, with full study support towards the Level 4 Diploma in Financial Planning.
The desirable candidate would be an individual with previous experience within an IFA Practice/ Provider within a Administrative role, with whole of market knowledge.
You will be supported through all aspects of your Financial Services learning by your teams wealth of knowledge and the successful businesses history.
- Processing of new business and documentation in accordance with the agreed service and quality standards.
- Dealing with client queries, taking the appropriate action to ensure the query is dealt with in a timely and effective manner.
- General administration ensuring the work flows effectively.
- Producing client valuations.
- Dealing with adviser charge, fee and commission enquiries.
- Inputting data on internal systems ensuring the information is accurate and up to date.
- Preparing for adviser/client appointments including obtaining quotations, illustrations.
- Adhoc office duties
- Preparations and diary management for client meetings, along with meet and greet and refreshments
- Fine eye for detail
- Industry relevant qualifications
- Hard working and willing to please attitude
- Experience within a practice/ provider