Trainee Recruitment Consultant
In this position you will learn the ins and outs of recruitment within Finance & Accountancy, and it will provide you with a fantastic platform to develop your skill set and progress your career within recruitment.
- Working alongside the recruitment consultants to develop an understanding of the recruitment world.
- This includes finding candidates through headhunting on our CV databases, networking and advertising the roles you are handling. Initially assist in sourcing candidates for live and future positions
- You will liaise with clients and assist in the process of pre-screening candidates, scheduling interviews or telephone conversations and providing updates to both client & candidate
- Treating this position as your own business, you will develop leads and build relationships with new and existing clients
- And, with these leads you will handle these positions and build up your own personal portfolio of trusted clients
- You will attend client meetings alongside your colleagues and will assist in putting together and presenting shortlists to our clients
- Confidence and great communicative skills with a dedicated drive to succeed
- Excellent levels of customer service who builds good rapport and has first class communication skills, both face to face and over the telephone
- Strong team worker
- Exposure within a sales environment
- Well organised, with good project management and time management skills
- Experience of researching, headhunting, networking and building relationships
- Good judge of character with an eye for minor details
- Smart and presentable, with a professional manner
- We offer a very competitive salary, a fantastic uncapped bonus and commission scheme, and fast progression.