1 day left
- Full Time
Upffront is a small, online marketing and distribution company with ambition! We promote “performance sailing systems” and are building a worldwide sales and marketing infrastructure. The two directors have extensive knowledge in performance marine products and their distribution. The business has just received a large European Government backed loan which allows it to move into an accelerated growth phase.
The company operates from two sites. Our warehouse and fulfilment operation is in Kiel, N. Germany and a sales & marketing plus product development team based in Valencia, Spain.
As an internet business, focussed on end consumers, in a very niche field, we see little value in employing experienced industry professionals. We are actively trying to change the way people do business in the marine sector and therefore, with the Directors extensive technical knowledge to fall back on, we intend to grow a young team from the ground up. There will be opportunities for management roles for any individuals showing the drive, enthusiasm and ability to lead others as the business grows.
We are actively looking for a graduate marketer to start immediately. This person will be the first, of many, full time marketers planned over the next 3-5 years with opportunities to develop the role to meet both business needs and personal preferences.
- Manage daily social media postings and develop social media campaigns
- Market analysis and customer segmentation
- Develop direct e-mail campaigns
- Create and distribute monthly newsletter
- Develop product specification tools and resources
- Specification guides
- Pricing tools
- Order confirmation templates
- Website content updates & development
- Content creation
- Manage YouTube Channel and plan a strategy for content development
- Manage Blog content generation from external resources
- Manage artwork creation from external resources
- Statistical analysis & reporting
- Website traffic and conversions
- Social media interactions
- Sales and ROI on marketing activity
- Customer service and support
- Assist with day/day customer enquiries
- Recently completed, a degree or master’s degree in marketing
- The business is primarily focussed on digital marketing
- However, candidates from broader marketing disciplines are welcome to apply
- Excellent IT skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Web literate
- Excellent written English
- Motivated, enthusiastic, self-starter
- Takes initiative and can work alone or in a small team
- Organised, accurate but fast worker, with close attention to detail
- Good people skills
- This business is about our customer’s passion for performance sailing.
- We are looking for employees who share that passion
- Therefore, we are looking for marketers who are experienced sailors
- Upffront will develop as a multilingual site
- However, the focus for the next 2 years is to develop the core site and product offering with English as our primary language
- Therefore, English as a first language is essential for this role
This position will be based in our office in Kiel, Germany for the first 12 months. In 2019 it is possible the marketing team will move to Valencia, Spain. Timing is yet to be determined.
Please send a CV and covering letter to email@example.com
First round interviews, for short-listed candidates, will be held on Skype
During the interview – you will be asked to complete a short, written assignment