Search Specialist, AdWords (French)
- Full Time
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grows. You leverage your entrepreneurial drive to target, educate and persuade new customers to embrace Google's latest advertising products and technologies.
Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, understand the details of individual campaigns and persistently explore and uncover the business needs of key clients. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build strong businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We're uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google's broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
- Lead the strategy, planning and coordination of optimization activities
- Work with multiple stakeholders to manage the execution of scalable optimization workflows
- Drive business growth with our clients by optimizing and developing Google business by analyzing account opportunities
- Develop and maintain an in-depth understanding of the customer’s core business objectives and challenges, and their business position relative to the industry, market and competition.
- Be a performance and digital consultant for customers
- Manage and report on the most complex and impactful Search and Display/YouTube campaigns
- Optimize the value of client accounts by analyzing and managing their campaign strategy - across both Search and Display - to improve campaign performance
- Ensure high performance and measure the impact of the most complex and high value campaigns
- Ensuring the performance meets the customer’s Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Build thorough knowledge of how clients and agencies can use Google products to meet their marketing objectives across Google Search, Google Display Network and YouTube
- Help to educate the team and identify future opportunities
- Partner with the Regional Sales Manager to provide regular useful insights on performance, delivery of strategies and solutions across the portfolio
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- Experience in consultative sales and account management
- Ability to speak and write in English and French fluently and idiomatically
- Experience in creating online marketing and advertising strategies for performance focused clients is preferred
- Highly analytical and data driven with experience in project management is preferred
- Knowledge of Google’s products (Search, Mobile, Google Display Network, YouTube, etc). Proficiency in the use of Google applications and presentation and spreadsheet software is preferred
- Demonstrated ability to influence and create strategic programs to drive performance (e.g. scalable implementation plans) is preferred
- Ability to influence and build strong client relationships
- Ability to lead and coordinate cross-functional teams