Artwork Officer (Pharmaceutical Industry)
Aspire Pharma Ltd have a fantastic opportunity for an Artwork Officer to join us at our Head Office in Petersfield. The role is offered on a full time permanent basis and will report into the Regulatory Manager and Senior Artwork Officer. This role will take a regulatory lead with responsibility to control and coordinate creation of packaging for Medicines and Medical Devices from approved texts.
- Control of electronic and paper documentation in line with Good Manufacturing Process (GMP)
- Support the artwork development process with external graphic designer for new products, changes in existing products, and Marketing Authorisation transfers.
- Perform minor amends to established artwork using Adobe InDesign or Illustrator
- Manage communications between Regulatory Officers, Operations Department, Manufacturing, Quality and external Graphic Designer; ensuring all parties are aware of the status of changes, new requests, priorities and any issues.
- Required: Strong planning & communication skills, confident user of MS Office
- Desirable: Life science ‘A’ Levels, experience of Adobe creative suite and proofing skills of the English language.
- Up to 10% Bonus