An exciting and varied role for a creative individual, comfortable working in a busy office environment. Working as part of the Marketing team, this is a fantastic role for anyone looking to enter a creative industry, with plenty of opportunities for development.
This position is aimed at a multi-skilled graphic designer, preferably with some agency or brand experience. You will be expected to be enthusiastic and versatile, working in conjunction with the marketing team and be able to carry out tasks autonomously. You’ll also enjoy a flexible working environment.
We are a fast growing online retailer operating on a global scale based in Reading, (a short walk from Reading West train station). We pride ourselves on being at the forefront of digital marketing, utilising our own innovation alongside the latest technology to ensure we capitalise on the ever changing and expanding e-commerce marketplace.
- Creating web assets such as banners, icons, product images and more for the biggest online garden retailer in the UK.
- Creating and designing email campaigns alongside the Marketing team using Dotmailer.
- Designing print ads to go in national magazines.
- Designing and creating seasonal catalogues and flyers.
- Reproducing designs suitable across multiple device formats.
- Photo manipulation and editing and occasionally assisting with product shoots.
- Good knowledge of Adobe CC.
- Proficient skill in Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
- A high attention to detail.
- A strong design portfolio.
- Good knowledge of print and digital design.
- Ability to work to deadlines and manage your time efficiently.
- Commercial awareness to identify design trends and help the marketing team.
- Self-motivation and confidence in their own ability.
- Great communication skills with the ability to present ideas.
- 1 years’ experience in a design role. (Desirable)
- Video editing skill using Adobe After Effects. (Desirable)
- Experience with photography. (Desirable)