Video Editor / Archivist - Persian & English Speaker
The company is made up of a team of people who are passionate about video content with the vision of sharing compelling stories about the Middle Eastern culture. We achieve this goal by distributing Middle Eastern film and TV content to people all over the world.
- You will be responsible for quickly and creatively fulfilling archive requests
- You will also upload digital media content onto visual media servers while ensuring file names and metadata are in compliance with the database
- You must have a demonstrated record of video editing, subtitle editing and administrative skills
- Successful track record in managing a large database of media content
- Proven experience in video editing
- Ability to use video editing Softwares, subtitling programmes, etc.
- Ability to manage media content
- Must be able to meet deadlines
- Complete work assignments in a timely and accurate manner
- Excellent organisational skills
- Knowledge of digital planning
- Perfectly fluent in both Farsi and English with strong written skills
- Minimum 1 year experience in digital media