Junior Graphic Designer
iCandy Design is looking to recruit a talented Junior Graphic Designer who is full of ideas, enjoys creative problem solving and wants to work in a creative environment, alongside talented like minded creatives. A positive attitude and a good sense of humour is essential.
For over 15 years iCandy Design has specialised in creating solutions for a range of UK & International clients. We work with luxury, technology and heritage brands delivering bespoke solutions from e-commerce & auction sites to fully integrating in-house client systems.
We excel as a company at problem solving processes and delivering solutions to enable our clients to expand their online presence.
- Your role within the company will be varied and diverse. Our clients often require both online and offline creative and you will work closely with the studio team to deliver branding, printed materials and responsive web design.
- As this is a Junior role, we are looking for someone with a creative spark who is eager to show the world what they can do.
- The ideal candidate will be someone who has a keen eye for detail and passion for growing and enhancing your skills and knowledge in all areas of design.
- Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, inDesign)
- An up-to-date portfolio
- Attention to detail
- Knowledge of Design Theory (Typography, Colour, Grid Layout etc.)
- Some creative industry experience (Desirable)
- Keynote (Desirable)
- Microsoft Office (Desirable)
- Experience with print preparation (Desirable)
- A basic understanding of responsive web design. (Desirable)