Junior Graphic Designer
The University for the Creative Arts is seeking to appoint a Junior Graphic Designer to join our team of in house designers managing the design and production requirements within the Marketing, Student Recruitment & Engagement Department based at UCA Farnham.
As the No.1 Specialist University for the Creative Industries in the Complete University Guide and Guardian University Guide 2018, UCA is second largest provider of specialist Creative Arts education in Europe.
- Reporting to the Lead Graphic Designer & Production Manager
- This role is perfect for someone looking to expand their experience working within a growing marketing, recruitment and engagement team
- Strong balance between personal contribution to extensive design projects
- Working within a team in a studio setting to achieve a level of excellence in creative output befitting of a leading global specialist University for the creative arts and business
- Be a talented, highly creative and well-disciplined designer
- Some experience of creating on and offline materials in either a Higher Education or B2C environment, including design for customer information or point of sale collateral
- Experience of working within an art-directed environment or experience of artworking within a brand would be helpful
- Lateral thinker with a capacity to plan and deliver a complicated creative workload
- Agile, completer-finisher capable of both receiving direction and working autonomously as a custodian of the University’s growing visual brand profile
- Competent communicator and great team-player, with a proactive approach
- Adept at keeping up to date with the current trends in the aesthetics, marketing and advertising practices in pre-university and higher education