Women in Tech (First Year) Paid Placement Spring 2018
No matter which area of the business you choose to join, all routes offer the same deal. The opportunity to grow as an individual, to meet new people, and build lasting relationships that will stay with you for life.
Aiming for the top? Our Women in Tech programme will give you an insight into what it takes to make it there in a firm like ours. At PwC, we're proud to have a high number of females in leadership positions. Enjoy this unique opportunity to spend time with these successful women who'll demonstrate the variety of opportunities available to you.
- During this 3 day long paid placement, you'll shadow one of our female leaders within Technology
- attend meetings
- work with external clients and internal teams
- undertake research and complete small tasks
- You may also have the opportunity to shadow some of our graduate joiners to find out more about their experiences at PwC
- Aimed primarily at women seeking an experience in professional services to get an insight into the technology opportunities at PwC.
- You'll need a good academic record and we'll expect you to demonstrate how you've used your initiative and team-working skills.
- You should also have done plenty of research into the area of PwC you'd like to join.
- We strongly advise you to apply for the business area and office that interests you the most as any subsequent offers will be made for this area only.
- We recognise that to bring value to our clients, we need to provide the best advice around technological innovation as it's so critical to our client's growth. If you're passionate about technology, you'll get expert training and the opportunity to specialise in a sought after discipline. So, wherever your skills and passions lie; whether that’s being an excellent communicator to deliver complex technical information to our clients in a simple yet effective manner, or, you thrive on linking business performance with data and technology, we’re sure we have something to offer to you.
- You'll need to be in your first year of a 3 year undergraduate degree or second year of a four year undergraduate degree;
- Be on course for a 2.1 degree or above in any subject
- Impress us during this 3 day placement and following a final senior interview, you could well earn a place on one of our programmes for the year after.
- The date of your placement will be dictated by the availability of the leader and your recruiter will share with you the available dates when you are offered a place.
- Spring - your placement will take place during the Easter holidays
- Summer - your placement will take place during the Summer holidays
- Winter - your placement will take place during the Christmas holidays