Graduate, Assurance Hub 2018
No matter which area of the business you choose to join, all routes offer the same deal. The opportunity to grow as an individual, to meet new people, and build lasting relationships that will stay with you for life. Your hard work will be rewarded with a competitive salary and a personally tailored benefits package.
- Our graduate training programme is underpinned by a development framework that broadens and deepens your knowledge.
- You'll learn from hands-on coaching and an outstanding variety of work, picking up business, personal and technical skills you can use across the network, and throughout your career
- Be part of a new and highly innovative approach to delivering external audit work for our clients.
- The team are known within PwC as Fulcrum. They’re a close-knit community of staff, of all grade levels, working on prestigious assurance engagements within Banking and Capital Markets, Insurance, Asset and Wealth Management and London Top Tier.
- Fulcrum staff are integral members of the client-facing teams, physically located in our Birmingham office.
- The team use cutting edge technology we’ve developed to support our ability to stay connected with our clients, and wider PwC colleagues, wherever we are.
- Our new way of working breaks the assumption that all members of audit need to be based in the same place and in close proximity to our clients.
- You'll need to have or be on course for a 2.1 degree or above in any subject
- Be at the forefront of the future vision and delivery of assurance services.
- Be part of a growing team of highly-skilled auditors working on London audit engagements based in a modern central office in Birmingham.
- Enjoy the experience and opportunities that come with working on high profile London clients, but with the flexibility that comes with a regional office, with only occasional travel expected.
- Study towards the Chartered Accountant (ACA) professional qualification. The ACA is your first step to becoming a chartered accountant.
- Formal learning and development that all Assurance Graduates undertake.
- Industry training, depending on the area you specialise in.
- Technology focussed training