Summer Internship, Cyber Security 2018
No matter which area of the business you choose to join, all routes offer the same deal. The opportunity to grow as an individual, to meet new people, and build lasting relationships that will stay with you for life.
- Running during the summer, our 6 week Summer Internships offer high calibre students the opportunity to experience work and life at PwC, and gain a valuable insight into our business and culture. You'll work alongside graduate trainees and experienced professionals on live and interesting client projects. You will be doing real work on real clients so be prepared to get stuck in.
- We recognise that to bring value to our clients, we need to provide the best advice around technological innovation as it's so critical to our client's growth. If you're passionate about technology, you'll get expert training and the opportunity to specialise in a sought after discipline.
- We help our clients with detailed data and technical analysis, as well as advise senior management and boards in shaping a broader strategic response to cyber risk. Our specialists help clients reduce their exposure to cyber threats, improve their defences and respond to cyber incidents. We also help our clients address the legal issues around breaches, data protection and privacy, and implement a culture and environment where people understand how to behave securely and do the right thing.
- It's a vast and complex field that involves everything from cyber security strategy and technical design, to implementing effective security solutions, creating security processes with human behaviour in mind and responding to cyber incidents and breaches.
- You'll need to be in your penultimate year of an undergraduate or postgraduate degree; or
- You'll need to be in your final year of an undergraduate degree with a one year postgraduate place confirmed; and
- You'll need to have or be on course for a 2.1 degree or above in any subject;
- The subject of your degree is not important, however, you'll need to have a passion for a career in IT
- You'll find out first-hand if this is the career for you. If it is - and you perform well - you could go back to university with a graduate job offer. And you'll certainly raise your commercial awareness and interpersonal skills to new levels. By experiencing life inside the world's leading professional services organisation, you'll develop many new skills and qualities that will be valuable whatever you choose to do.