Undergraduate Placement, HR 2018
No matter which area of the business you choose to join, all routes offer the same deal. The opportunity to grow as an individual, to meet new people, and build lasting relationships that will stay with you for life. Your hard work will be rewarded with a competitive salary and a personally tailored benefits package.
- These eleven-month placements are for students who need to complete a placement as part of their degree. You could sit a selection of professional accounting exams and leave with a graduate job offer to fast track into a second year role upon graduation.
- You'll work alongside graduate trainees and experienced professionals on everyday projects. So you'll get a good insight into working life at PwC.
- Internal Firm Services business area is responsible for providing generalist HC support across our business which is comprised of over 17,000 UK employees across 35 offices. The HC team acts as a liaison, advisor and facilitator between the business and specialist HC support teams, allowing PwC to operate effectively to meet its people agenda.
- Working within the London team you will provide excellent administrative and operational support to the recruitment team, with a particular focus on ensuring a positive experience for all candidates applying to the firm.
- In addition, you will be actively involved in specific parts of the selection process i.e. psychometric test administration, Group Assessing, post offer support and building a strong relationship with the Human Capital Customer Services Centre (HCCS).
- Ensure all candidates receive prompt feedback and appropriate guidance during the selection process.
- Liaise with interviewing Managers and assessors to help ensure prompt decision making and the completion of assessment records.
- Maintain various reports relating to recruits and joiners to the firm and produce analysis of such information when requested.
- Working with HCCS to identify and escalate shortages of interviewer, assessor or ambassador availability from the business and escalate to the appropriate recruiter within the team.
- Plan and host assessment centres.
- Attend a number of recruitment events outside of "normal working hours"
- Organise logistics and attendance for student recruitment events
- Process invoice payment requests appropriately
- Ownership of recruitment pipelines
- You'll need to be on course for a 2.1 degree or above in any subject
- You'll need to be on four-year degree programme that features a sandwich placement element
- Outstanding potential takes many forms and academic success is just one measure. That's why we have our 'Outstanding Achievement' entry route - it's an innovative way we're able to support applications from people who may not have met the academic requirements we're looking for, but have excelled in something else.
- By experiencing life inside one of the world's largest professional services organisations, you'll have a fantastic opportunity to build and work on your commercial awareness and interpersonal skills. Nothing can beat on-the-job experience for developing your skills - and you'll get plenty of it, both within PwC and on-site with clients - but we'll also steer you in the direction of appropriate training courses to develop you further. We'll also be looking to boost your ability to soak up complex business information, as well as your professional confidence - factors which will make a real difference when you return for your last year at university.