Women in Tech 3 Day Paid Placement Spring, 2018
No matter which area of the business you choose to join, all routes offer the same deal. The opportunity to grow as an individual, to meet new people, and build lasting relationships that will stay with you for life.
Aiming for the top? Our Women in Tech programme will give you an insight into what it takes to make it there in a firm like ours. At PwC, we're proud to have a high number of females in leadership positions. Enjoy this unique opportunity to spend time with these successful women who'll demonstrate the variety of opportunities available to you.
- During this 3 day paid placement, you'll shadow one of our female leaders within Technology
- attend meetings
- work with external clients and internal teams
- undertake research and complete small tasks
- You may also have the opportunity to shadow some of our graduate joiners to find out more about their experiences at PwC
- Aimed primarily at women seeking an experience in professional services to get an insight into the technology opportunities at PwC.
- You'll need a good academic record and we'll expect you to demonstrate how you've used your initiative and team-working skills.
- You should also have done plenty of research into the area of PwC you'd like to join. We strongly advise you to apply for the business area and office that interests you the most as any subsequent offers will be made for this area only.
- You'll need to be in your penultimate year of an undergraduate or postgraduate degree; or
- You'll need to be in your final year of an undergraduate degree with a one year postgraduate place confirmed; and
- You'll need to have or be on course for a 2.1 degree in any subject
- Outstanding potential takes many forms and academic success is just one measure.
- That's why we have our 'Outstanding Achievement' entry route - it's an innovative way we're able to support applications from people who may not have met the academic requirements we're looking for, but have excelled in something else.
- Impress us during the 3 days and following a final senior interview, you could well earn a place on one of our programmes for the year after.
The date of the placement is 9th April - 11th April 2018