Women in Business Assurance 3 Day Paid Placement 2018
No matter which area of the business you choose to join, all routes offer the same deal. The opportunity to grow as an individual, to meet new people, and build lasting relationships that will stay with you for life.
Aiming for the top? Our Women in business programme will give you an insight into what it takes to make it there in a firm like ours. At PwC, we're proud to have a high number of females in leadership positions. Enjoy this unique opportunity to spend time with these successful women who'll demonstrate the variety of opportunities available to you.
Aimed primarily at women seeking an experience in professional services to get an insight into the opportunities at PwC. You'll need a good academic record and we'll expect you to demonstrate how you've used your initiative and team-working skills. You should also have done plenty of research into the area of PwC you'd like to join. We strongly advise you to apply for the business area and office that interests you the most as any subsequent offers will be made for this area only.
- During this 3 day long paid placement, you'll shadow one of our female leaders within the business area
- attend meetings
- work with external clients and internal teams
- undertake research and complete small tasks
- You may also have the opportunity to shadow some of our graduate joiners to find out more about their experiences at PwC
- Join our leading practice and you'll be part of the team that gets to grips with every aspect of clients' activities, understanding their business to identify where our high-quality Assurance can add insight and value.
- It's critical work that enhances corporate governance and plays an important role in ensuring the reliability and relevance of business information.
- Work with our prestigious client list and you'll develop the business skills, knowledge and relationships you need to do well in a career that's about so much more than numbers.
- You'll need to be a first year undergraduate university student on a 3 year degree course; or
- You'll need to be a first year undergraduate university students on a 4 year degree course with a confirmed placement in the 3rd year; or
- You'll need to be a second year undergraduate university students on a 4 year degree course;
- You'll need to be on course for a 2.1 degree in any subject
- Impress us during this 3 day placement and following a final senior interview, you could well earn a place on one of our programmes for the year after.
The start date you've chosen to apply to will determine when your placement will take place:
Spring - your placement will take place during the Easter holidays
Summer - your placement will take place during the Summer holidays
Winter - your placement will take place during the Christmas holidays